You know you’re bored when:
1. You clean every corner of your room…dust, sweep, mop, rearrange, etc.
2. You clean your fan…blade, stand, base, casing
3. You clean Jon’s fan too, because it seems like a good, healthy idea
4. You wash all your shoes and bleach your shoelaces
5. You agree to sit in a hot car even though you’re probably not needed
6. You just lay on the bottom bunk staring at the mosquitoes flying around
7. You start reading a dictionary
8. You write about the things you do when you’re bored
Valentin singing in Hebrew. (At first I thought he was having a problem with congestion.) Me trying to follow suit.
Oh, weekends in Haiti!